Top 10 Foods Highest in Calories to Avoid for Weight Loss
List of Unhealthy High Calorie Foods to Limit or Avoid
|Calories per Order||Calories per 100g|
|1246 calories||356 calories|
Other Fast Foods High in Calories
- 1197 calories in McDonald's Deluxe Breakfast with Syrup and Margarine
- 1061 calories in a Burger King Double Whopper with Cheese
- 961 calories in Denny's Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 906 calories in a Taco Bell Taco Salad
See the ranking of 200 fast foods with the most calories.
|Calories per Large Link||Calories per 100g|
|1232 calories||333 calories|
Other Processed Meats High in Calories
- 428 calories in 3oz of pepperoni
- 283 in a bratwurst sausage
|Calories per Cup||Calories per 100g|
|958 calories||315 calories|
More High Calorie Desserts
- 537 calories in a slice of chocolate cake with frosting
- 382 calories in a cup of ice-cream
- 367 calories in a slice of upside down pineapple cake
- 290 calories in a slice of blueberry pie
See all baked foods high in calories.
|Calories per 6oz Package (3/4 Cup)||Calories per 100g|
|811 calories||477 calories|
Other Candies High in Calories
- 490 calories in a 3.5oz Hershey's Payday Bar
- 458 calories in a 3oz bar of white chocolate
- 450 calories in a 2.8oz bar of Hershey's Pot of Gold Bar
|Calories in 1 Pork Chop||Calories per 100g|
|525 calories||255 calories|
More Fatty Meats High in Calories
- 495 calories in a rack of pork ribs
- 400 calories in 3oz of braised beef ribs
- 290 calories in a steak with fat
|Calories in 1 Large||Calories per 100g|
|493 calories||345 calories|
More High Calorie Bread Products
- 262 calories in 1 piece of naan bread
- 261 calories in 1 bagel
- 231 calories in 1 slice of pan dulce
- 168 calories in 1 cornbread muffin
|Calories per Cup Crushed||Calories per 100g|
|490 calories||557 calories|
Other Snacks High in Calories
- 426 calories in 3.5oz of shrimp crackers
- 416 calories in 3.5oz of rice crackers
- 293 calories in 1 cup of low-oil tortilla chips
See all high calorie snacks
|Calories per 16oz Bottle||Calories per 100g|
|252 calories||51 calories|
Other Sugary Drinks High in Calories
- 246 calories in a 16oz glass of horchata
- 207 calories in a 16oz cola
- 202 calories in a 16z root beer
- 197 calories in a 16oz sprite
- 166 calories in a 16oz ginger ale
See the list of all high calorie drinks.
|Calories per 5oz Glass||Calories per 100g|
|236 calories||160 calories|
Other Alcoholic Drinks High in Calories
- 206 calories in 1 bottle of high alcohol beer
- 154 calories in 1.5oz of coffee cream liqueur (Baileys)
- 153 calories in a 12oz can of beer
- 129 calories in a 5oz glass of Zinfandel
- 127 calories in a 5oz glass of red wine (Burgundy)
Less alcohol means fewer calories. While it can be considered healthy to have 1 drink a day, any more packs on calories and carries other bad health effects. See the list of low calorie wines, and the list of beverages high in calories.
|Calories in 2 Tblsp||Calories per 100g|
|132 calories||399 calories|
Other Condiments High in Calories
- 67 calories in a tblsp of syrup
- 56 calories in a tblsp of jam or preserves
- 29 calories in a tblsp of BBQ sauce
Printable One Page Sheet
About the Data
You can check our data against the USDA by clicking the (Source) link at the bottom of each food listing.
Note: When checking data please be sure the serving sizes are the same. In the rare case you find any difference, please contact us and we will fix it right away.
About Nutrient Targets
Setting targets can provide a guide to healthy eating.Some of the most popular targets include:
- Daily Value (%DV) - The %DV is a general guideline for everyone and accounts for absorption factors. It is the most common target in the U.S. and is the target on the nutrition labels of most products. It is set by the U.S. FDA.
- Reference Dietary Intake (%RDI) - The Reference Dietary Intake (RDI) is a customized target accounting for age and gender. It is set by the U.S. Institute of Medicine. The RDI for amino acids is set by the U.N. World Health Organization. The daily value (%DV) builds on the reference dietary intake to create a number for everyone.
- Adequate Intake (%AI) - Sets a target for Omega 3 and Omega 6 fats. The Adequate Intake is also set by the U.S. Institute of Medicine. It represents a number to ensure adequacy but lacks the same level of evidence as the Reference Dietary Intake. In short, the number is less accurate than the RDI.
See the Guide to Recommended Daily Intakes for more information.Want to set your own targets? Sign up for an account and set custom targets in the daily meal planner.
From the Nutrient Ranking Tool
- Foods High in Calories
- Foods Low in Calories
- Vegetables High in Calories
- Fruits High in Calories
- Vegetarian Foods High in Calories
- Nuts High in Calories
- Grains High in Calories
- Beans High in Calories
- Dairy High in Calories
- Breakfast Cereals High in Calories
- Fast Foods High in Calories
View more food groups with the nutrient ranking tool, or see ratios with the nutrient ratio tool.
MyFoodData provides free nutrition data tools
and articles to help you organize and understand the foods you eat.
Create a free account to get nutrition facts on recipes and meals, track foods, and set custom targets.