How much is 100 grams?
100 grams equals...
- 1/5 pound or 3.5 ounces
6 segments of a medium sized tangerine (clementine, mandarin)
About 1 stick of butter, or a little less than half a cup
A little less than a cup of almonds
About 2 boiled eggs
About half a cup of uncooked rice
Four large medjool dates
Almost a full cup of peanuts
Two medium sized carrots
Almost a full cup of uncooked rolled oats
More select serving sizes that weigh roughly 100 grams
- Half a medium sized apple
- One medium sized banana
- 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 5 slices of commercial white bread
- Half of a medium sized baked potato
- 1 medium sized tomato
- 1/5 pound of t-bone steak
- 1/2 a cup of cooked ground beef
- 1/5 pound of tuna steak
- 1 cup of shredded parmesan
- 2 Kellogg's Pop Tarts
MyFoodData provides free nutrition data tools
and articles to help you organize and understand the foods you eat.
Create a free account to get nutrition facts on recipes and meals, track foods, and set custom targets.