Top 10 Foods Highest in Sucrose
List of Foods Highest in Sucrose
|Sucrose per Cup||Sucrose per 100g|
|127g (32 tsp)||41.8g (10 tsp)|
More Desserts High in Sucrose
- 35g per cup of chocolate and vanilla pudding
- 30g per cup of rice pudding (arroz con leche)
- 29g per cup of tapioca pudding
|Sucrose per 12oz Cup||Sucrose per 100g|
|58.8g (15 tsp)||16.9g (4 tsp)|
More Ice-Creams and Milkshakes High in Sucrose
- 59g in a McDonald's McFlurry with Oreos
- 59g in a Soft-Serve Ice-Cream with Milk Chocolate Candies
- 35g in a McDonald's Hot Fudge Sunday
|Sucrose per Slice||Sucrose per 100g|
|52.6g (13 tsp)||36.5g (9 tsp)|
A slice of apple pie contains 14g of sucrose.
|Sucrose per 16oz Glass||Sucrose per 100g|
|40.5g (10 tsp)||8.2g (2.1 tsp)|
More Drinks High in Sucrose
- 40g per 16oz cup of coffee with milk and sugar
- 32g per 16oz iced mocha
- 28g per 16oz horchata
- 27g per 16oz bottle of Ruby Red Cranberry Juice
- 13g per 8.4oz can of Red Bull
See the ranking of all drinks high in sucrose.
|Sucrose per 9 Pieces||Sucrose per 100g|
|23.2g (6 tsp)||12.3g (3.1 tsp)|
More Deep Fried Dishes with Sweet Sauce High in Sucrose
- 22g in 9 pieces of sesame chicken
- 17g in 9 pieces of General Tso's Chicken
- 11g in 9 pieces of lemon chicken
- 9g in 9 pieces of sweet and sour chiekn
- 6g in 9 pieces of sweet and sour pork
|Sucrose in 3 Cookies||Sucrose per 100g|
|21.6g (5 tsp)||47.9g (12 tsp)|
A 1.5oz KitKat Bar contains 17g of sucrose.
|Sucrose per 3 Pancakes||Sucrose per 100g|
|17.1g (4 tsp)||7.8g (1.9 tsp)|
More Fast Foods High in Sucrose
- 17g per cup of coleslaw
- 12g per fruit and yogurt parfait
- 9g in a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich
- 5g in a burger king double whopper
See over 100 fast foods high in sucrose.
|Sucrose per 1.5oz Bar||Sucrose per 100g|
|16.8g (4 tsp)||40g (10 tsp)|
6 tootsie rolls contain 16g of sucrose.
|Sucrose per 1oz Square||Sucrose per 100g|
|13.1g (3.3 tsp)||46.3g (12 tsp)|
Milk chocolate is even higher in sucrose.
|Sucrose per 3/4 Cup||Sucrose per 100g|
|9.6g (2.4 tsp)||35.5g (9 tsp)|
See the list of breakfast cereals high in sucrose.
About the Data
You can check our data against the USDA by clicking the (Source) link at the bottom of each food listing.
Note: When checking data please be sure the serving sizes are the same. In the rare case you find any difference, please contact us and we will fix it right away.
From the Nutrient Ranking Tool
- Foods High in Sucrose
- Foods Low in Sucrose
- Vegetables High in Sucrose
- Fruits High in Sucrose
- Vegetarian Foods High in Sucrose
- Breakfast Cereals High in Sucrose
- Fast Foods High in Sucrose
View more food groups with the nutrient ranking tool, or see ratios with the nutrient ratio tool.
MyFoodData provides free nutrition data tools
and articles to help you organize and understand the foods you eat.
Create a free account to get nutrition facts on recipes and meals, track foods, and set custom targets.