How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way
Advertisement (Bad ad? How to mute ads)
Set Defined Weight Loss Goals You Can Reach
Without setting goals, you're likely to lose focus and discipline on your weight loss goals.
- Set a long term goal like losing 30 pounds over 6 months (24 weeks). Not sure what target to set? Try our Body Mass Index Weight Loss Calculator.
- Set smaller goals like losing 2 pounds a week
- Set defined goals like jogging for 20 minutes each day
- Set a reminder on your phone and calendar to meet your goals
- Share your goals with supportive friends and family, track and share your progress as well!
- Don't set impossible goals like losing 30 pounds in a week
- Don't lapse into cheat days
- Don't give up because you miss a day, forgive yourself then stick to your plan